Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you...

Hello all,

I've been so busy with work and my site that I haven't had time to come to blogger and muse on life. Well, I'm back and it's a celebration bishes! LOL!

I've been so busy with work lately, I just came back from Chicago for a Seminar my non-profit was doing and before that I was just in hardcore prep. mode for the seminar. Glad to say everything worked out very well and our next seminar in the spring will be in South Florida! YAY! For the next seminar I definitely want my husband to come out with me.

Although I was really busy (my days started at 7 a.m. and usually ended at 8 p.m.) I still didn't have a bad time. The saturday that I came out to Chicago, I actually got to meet up with one of the girls from my messageboard Diaspora Hair Care we went out to eat and had a lot of fun talking, she was definitely a cool chick.

Alright, that's it for now, but I just wanted to send out a smoke signal to let everyone know I am alive! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Beauty said...

Was about TIME!! Glad to see you back!!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home