Monday, September 19, 2005

Getting myself together...

Grown & Sexy Icon: Gabrielle Union


I turn 26 next month, I can't really believe it. Not that 26 is old or anything, I just sometimes feel younger, esp. since I don't drive. Which I plan to be remedying soon. But in the spirit or renewal I am going to be getting myself more together, or so I say. In what way you ask, I'm getting a gym membership so I can hit the gym at least 3 times a week. I'm a small chick (110 lbs & 5'2") and it's pretty much in the right places, but I want to keep it that way as well as tone up my thighs because it seems like that's where cellulite usually strikes people and I am not one for the cellulite. I also want to do more girly stuff like get my eyebrows arched and all that good superficial, but necessary stuff. So, age 26 is going to be the start of the Grown & Sexy Kenesha Movement!

7 Comments:

Blogger Gingerlatte said...

I totally hear where you are coming from!! If you live near DC maybe we can get together for some of those girly activities you talked about. Oh and about married life...we are HERE!!! Thats kinda us now...but things are looking up!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Ms_Kenesha said...

Most definitely! I'm near DC I live in PG. Things are looking up for us, too because I told him I can't be stuck in this same routine all the time.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Beauty said...

Sup Kenesha, I used to check out your Hair Blog often. I'm checking this one out for the first time and I already love it. :)

I gotta be more girly too, then again, that's not really me so I'm not ready to change yet.

1:50 PM  
Blogger chase said...

hair, nails, peds, eyebrows...its really all maintenance....i learned how to do my eyebrows myself, and now when i go, people point to me and say they want their eyebrows like mine, lol. Only i did them myself :::cheese::: I need a pedicure though, just moved where im at, so i dont even know where to go.

3:14 PM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Do your thing girl..

7:10 PM  
Blogger sheeclectic said...

I'm about to be 26 too (if its His will) and I need to make some changes. I like how you said, "so I say". Thats real.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Freddies Blog said...

Last month I made $12,124 with Google Adsense...Click
here for free on how you can do the same!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home