Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Message Board Wars...

Okay, I own a website and a messageboard about hair. ( Diaspora Hair Care) Well, I started it after being a longtime member of some other hair boards originally BHSGO then BHCAB and then that led me to LHCF (if you're in the black haircare msgboard world, you'll know the acronyms). I was happy at LHCF for a long time until some stuff jumped off that I wasn't too happy about and I didn't like how it was run or who it was run by so I decided to start my own for people who wanted something different in the hairboard world. Because of that I was BANNED from LHCF (the audacity), well after that all HAYELL broke loose because the owner of that board had some risque pictures of herself online and they fell into some different hands. Well, I got accused of leaking her pictures (all lies) and some people thought that was why I was banned, but I was banned well before. Anywho...the other day there was another round of bannings on her site and then people start mentioning that they might defect to other sites, my sites being one and her flunky starts bringing up old shit and saying junk indirectly about me and directly about my site and members.

Message board wars are crazy!


Trying to attack me and act all smugly?
Well life is harsh, hug me, don't reject me or make conversations to disrespect me, blatant or indirectly..

2 Comments:

Blogger Danyel said...

I like your blog. Glad I found it. Thanks for the link, too.


: )

dSW

8:04 PM  
Blogger Ms_Kenesha said...

Thanks danyel, I love your blog, too.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home