Sunday, July 03, 2005

Families are CRAZY!

Today, I came back from my family reunion in Baltimore that I helped plan along with my father. We had ppl. come from as far as Michigan and Mississippi and places in between. Now we charged $30 for adults and $15 for kids and that included a catered dinner, reduced roomrates at the hotel, meeting rooms for the ice breaker & dinner, and prizes for give-aways and games. So, we went to a museum on Saturday and ppl. complained about the price for the museum, it was only $6.80 for adults, yet they complained like it should have been included. They also wanted a shuttle bus or van so we wouldn't have to caravan, but they balked in the beginning when we wanted the price to be $50 for adults and $25 for children which could have paid for the museum and shuttle bus. I mean really what the heck do ppl. expect for $30?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home