Thursday, June 30, 2005

Nah, nah, nah,nah...hey, hey, hey...GOODBYE!

Today is my last day at my current job and I am happy as fcuk! I'm moving from the Non-Profit Association world to the "real" non-profit world. I will be doing events/sponsorships and I'm so excited to be trying something a little new (I've been doing events at my current job) and I'm just really excited to go because this was my time for something new. Hopefully the things I learn in my next job will help me in whatever the hell I end up doing with the rest of my life. I'm still up in the air about that...do I want to write, expand my website into an empire for black women, make hair products and sell them, start a t-shirt company???

Hell, I don't know I might do it all...THE WORLD IS MY OYSTER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home